Easy to understand self publishing package
Are you looking to self-publish?
Many people think that self-publishing means that you are alone in the process and must do everything from editing and formatting, registering ISBN’s, copyright and so much more right through to publishing.
This isn’t true, self-publishing means that your book will be published under your own name. Not just as the author but the publisher too and earn 100% royalties.
There is so much involved and you don’t need to learn it all or do it alone. As professional publishers, we have the skills and tools to take the stress away and bring your manuscript to full publication without the hassle and achieve the result you want.
As a publishing house we will help you through the process from editing your manuscript, creating book covers to helping you to go through the contracts and set up accounts with printers offering distribution to 39,000 outlets worldwide.
Many self-published authors do all the stressful process themselves and begin to doubt themselves and ask whether all the hard work is worth it.
Why put yourself through that when it can all be done for you?
Imagine your book being published and that sense of achievement when you hold your first copy in your hand, ready for your book launch.
Can you see yourself having all the work done for you through your publishing journey where all the stress is taken away and receive 100% of your royalties at the end of it?
Then this is the package for you:
• Line by line edit by a professional editor – 60,000 word-count. (If your manuscript is more than 60,000 words then an additional review is required for pricing the additional edit. Firstly think about how repetitive your book is, you can probably reduce the word count on your own first review.)
• Interior layout and formatting
• File conversion for hard copy and ebook publication
• ISBN Registration
• Custom full colour book cover design
• Flexibility of book size and retail pricing
• Full set up with Ingram Spark including submitting print files
• Legal submission to the British Library as a British author and publication
• 100% Royalties paid direct to YOU
• PDF Information pack which includes: Registering for public lending rights, setting up an author page and basic marketing strategies to get you started.
• Subscription to our Authors emailing list (optional) offering tips and guidance on marketing, boost your sales and special offers.
Starting from £2,395
Turnaround time from manuscript to publication estimated 6 – 8 weeks.
For further information and submissions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org